P.S. Free & New AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate dumps are available on Google Drive shared by TestPassed: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11B7BZ5fYFz1_zhHsn3oXv0mZybW4-8xQ
Our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate exam questions have a lot of advantages. First, our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate practice materials are reasonably priced with accessible prices that everyone can afford. Second, they are well-known in this line so their quality and accuracy is unquestionable that everyone trusts with confidence. Third, our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Study Guide is highly efficient that you have great possibility pass the exam within a week based on regular practice attached with the newest information.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam is a certification exam offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) for individuals who want to validate their skills and knowledge in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. The exam is designed for professionals who have experience in designing and deploying AWS-based applications and architectures. This certification is highly recognized and valued in the industry, making it a popular choice for individuals looking to advance their careers in cloud computing.
To prepare for the AWS-Solutions-Associate certification exam, candidates should have a strong understanding of AWS services and features, as well as experience designing and deploying solutions on AWS. AWS offers a range of training and certification resources, including online courses, instructor-led training, and practice exams. Candidates can also find study guides and other resources online to help them prepare for the exam.
>> Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Dumps Free <<
Pass Guaranteed Quiz Amazon – Accurate Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Dumps Free
Now we live in a highly competitive world. If you want to find a decent job and earn a high salary you must own excellent competences and rich knowledge. Under this circumstance, owning a AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate guide torrent is very important because it means you master good competences in certain areas and can handle the job well. The AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate exam prep we provide can help you realize your dream to pass exam and then own a AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate exam torrent. TestPassed provide high pass rate materials that are compiled by experts with profound experiences according to the latest development in the theory and the practice so they are of great value. Please firstly try out our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Materials demo before you decide to buy our product. It is worthy for you to buy our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate exam preparation not only because it can help you pass the exam successfully but also because it saves your time and energy.
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) Sample Questions (Q228-Q233):
NEW QUESTION # 228
Your application is using an ELB in front of an Auto Scaling group of web/application servers deployed across two AZs and a Multi-AZ RDS Instance for data persistence.
The database CPU is often above 80% usage and 90% of I/O operations on the database are reads. To improve performance you recently added a single-node Memcached ElastiCache Cluster to cache frequent DB query results. In the next weeks the overall workload is expected to grow by 30%.
Do you need to change anything in the architecture to maintain the high availability or the application with the anticipated additional load? Why?
- A. No, if the cache node fails the automated ElastiCache node recovery feature will prevent any availability impact.
- B. Yes, you should deploy the Memcached ElastiCache Cluster with two nodes in the same AZ as the RDS DB master instance to handle the load if one cache node fails.
- C. Yes, you should deploy two Memcached ElastiCache Clusters in different AZs because the RDS instance will not be able to handle the load if the cache node fails.
- D. No, if the cache node fails you can always get the same data from the DB without having any availability impact.
ElastiCache for Memcached
The primary goal of caching is typically to offload reads from your database or other primary data source. In most apps, you have hot spots of data that are regularly queried, but only updated periodically. Think of the front page of a blog or news site, or the top 100 leaderboard in an online game. In this type of case, your app can receive dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of requests for the same data before it’s updated again. Having your caching layer handle these queries has several advantages. First, it’s considerably cheaper to add an in-memory cache than to scale up to a larger database cluster. Second, an in-memory cache is also easier to scale out, because it’s easier to distribute an in-memory cache horizontally than a relational database.
Last, a caching layer provides a request buffer in the event of a sudden spike in usage. If your app or game ends up on the front page of Reddit or the App Store, it’s not unheard of to see a spike that is 10 to 100 times your normal application load. Even if you autoscale your application instances, a 10x request spike will likely make your database very unhappy.
Let’s focus on ElastiCache for Memcached first, because it is the best fit for a cachingfocused solution.
We’ll revisit Redis later in the paper, and weigh its advantages and disadvantages.
Architecture with ElastiCache for Memcached
When you deploy an ElastiCache Memcached cluster, it sits in your application as a separate tier alongside your database. As mentioned previously, Amazon ElastiCache does not directly communicate with your database tier, or indeed have any particular knowledge of your database. A simplified deployment for a web application looks something like this:
In this architecture diagram, the Amazon EC2 application instances are in an Auto Scaling group, located behind a load balancer using Elastic Load Balancing, which distributes requests among the instances. As requests come into a given EC2 instance, that EC2 instance is responsible for communicating with ElastiCache and the database tier. For development purposes, you can begin with a single ElastiCache node to test your application, and then scale to additional cluster nodes by modifying the ElastiCache cluster. As you add additional cache nodes, the EC2 application instances are able to distribute cache keys across multiple ElastiCache nodes. The most common practice is to use client-side sharding to distribute keys across cache nodes, which we will discuss later in this paper.
When you launch an ElastiCache cluster, you can choose the Availability Zone(s) that the cluster lives in.
For best performance, you should configure your cluster to use the same Availability Zones as your application servers. To launch an ElastiCache cluster in a specific Availability Zone, make sure to specify the Preferred Zone(s) option during cache cluster creation. The Availability Zones that you specify will be where ElastiCache will launch your cache nodes. We recommend that you select Spread Nodes Across Zones, which tells ElastiCache to distribute cache nodes across these zones as evenly as possible. This distribution will mitigate the impact of an Availability Zone disruption on your ElastiCache nodes. The trade- off is that some of the requests from your application to ElastiCache will go to a node in a different Availability Zone, meaning latency will be slightly higher. For more details, refer to Creating a Cache Cluster in the Amazon ElastiCache User Guide.
As mentioned at the outset, ElastiCache can be coupled with a wide variety of databases. Here is an example architecture that uses Amazon DynamoDB instead of Amazon RDS and MySQL:
This combination of DynamoDB and ElastiCache is very popular with mobile and game companies, because DynamoDB allows for higher write throughput at lower cost than traditional relational databases. In addition, DynamoDB uses a key-value access pattern similar to ElastiCache, which also simplifies the programming model. Instead of using relational SQL for the primary database but then key-value patterns for the cache, both the primary database and cache can be programmed similarly. In this architecture pattern, DynamoDB remains the source of truth for data, but application reads are offloaded to ElastiCache for a speed boost.
NEW QUESTION # 229
A Solutions Architect must design a web application that will be hosted on AWS, allowing users to purchase access to premium, shared content that is stored in an S3 bucket. Upon payment, content will be available for download for 14 days before the user is denied access Which of the following would be the LEAST complicated implementation?
- A. Use an S3 bucket and provide direct access to the tile Design the application to track purchases in a DynamoDH table Configure a Lambda function to remove data that is older than 14 days based on a query to Amazon DynamoDB
- B. Use an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an origin access identity (OAI) Configure the distribution with an Amazon S3 origin to provide access to the file through signed URL’s Design a Lambda function to remove data that is older than 14 days.
- C. Use an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an OAI Configure the distribution with an Amazon S3 origin to provide access to the file through signed URLs Design the application to set an expiration of 60 minutes for the URL and recreate the URL as necessary
- D. Use an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an OAI Configure the distribution with an Amazon S3 origin to provide access to the file through signed URLs Design the application to sot an expiration of 14 days for the URL
NEW QUESTION # 230
A company currently operates a web application backed by an Amazon RDS MySQL database It has automated backups that are run daily and are not encrypted A security audit requires future backups to be encrypted and the unencrypted backups to be destroyed The company will make at least one encrypted backup before destroying the old backups What should be done to enable encryption for future backups”
- A. Create a snapshot of the database Copy it to an encrypted snapshot Restore the database from the encrypted snapshot
- B. Modify the backup section of the database configuration to toggle the Enable encryption check box
- C. Enable an encrypted read replica on RDS for MySQL Promote the encrypted read replica to primary Remove the original database instance
- D. Enable default encryption for the Amazon S3 bucket where backups are stored
However, because you can encrypt a copy of an unencrypted DB snapshot, you can effectively add encryption to an unencrypted DB instance. That is, you can create a snapshot of your DB instance, and then create an encrypted copy of that snapshot. You can then restore a DB instance from the encrypted snapshot, and thus you have an encrypted copy of your original DB instance DB instances that are encrypted can’t be modified to disable encryption.
You can’t have an encrypted read replica of an unencrypted DB instance or an unencrypted read replica of an encrypted DB instance.
Encrypted read replicas must be encrypted with the same key as the source DB instance when both are in the same AWS Region.
You can’t restore an unencrypted backup or snapshot to an encrypted DB instance.
To copy an encrypted snapshot from one AWS Region to another, you must specify the KMS key identifier of the destination AWS Region. This is because KMS encryption keys are specific to the AWS Region that they are created in.
NEW QUESTION # 231
A Solutions Architect is designing an elastic application that will have between 10 and 50 Amazon EC2 concurrent instances running, dependent on load. Each instance must mount storage that will read and write to the same 50 GB folder. Which storage type meets the requirements?
- A. Amazon EC2 instance store
- B. Amazon S3
- C. Amazon EFS
- D. Amazon EBS volumes
NEW QUESTION # 232
Can you encrypt EBS volumes?
- A. Yes, but you must use a third-party API for encrypting data before it’s loaded on EBS.
- B. Yes, you can enable encryption when you create a new EBS volume using the AWS Management Console, API, or CLI.
- C. No, you should use a third-party software to perform raw block-level encryption of an EBS volume.
- D. Yes, you can encrypt with the special “ebs_encrypt” command through Amazon APIs.
With Amazon EBS encryption, you can now create an encrypted EBS volume and attach it to a supported instance type. Data on the volume, disk I/O, and snapshots created from the volume are then all encrypted. The encryption occurs on the servers that host the EC2 instances, providing encryption of data as it moves between EC2 instances and EBS storage. EBS encryption is based on the industry standard AES-256 cryptographic algorithm.
To get started, simply enable encryption when you create a new EBS volume using the AWS Management Console, API, or CLI. Amazon EBS encryption is available for all the latest EC2 instances in all commercially available AWS regions.
NEW QUESTION # 233
If you are then you do not need to worry about it. Just visit the “TestPassed” and explore the top features of AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam questions and if you think the TestPassed AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Questions can help you then download TestPassed AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate exam questions and start AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam preparation today.
AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Valid Study Materials: https://www.testpassed.com/AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate-still-valid-exam.html
- Marvelous Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Dumps Free | Easy To Study and Pass Exam at first attempt – Accurate Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) ???? Search for “ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ” and download it for free immediately on ▷ www.pdfvce.com ◁ ????AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Quizzes
- AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Reliable Dumps Free – High-quality AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Valid Study Materials Pass Success ???? Search for ▷ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ◁ and obtain a free download on ▷ www.pdfvce.com ◁ ????Valid AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Questions
- Hot Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Dumps Free 100% Pass | Valid AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Valid Study Materials: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) ???? Search for ⏩ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ⏪ and download exam materials for free through 【 www.pdfvce.com 】 ????New APP AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Simulations
- Pass Guaranteed Quiz Amazon – AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate – AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) –The Best Reliable Dumps Free ⏳ Open website （ www.pdfvce.com ） and search for ▷ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ◁ for free download ????AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Reliable Test Questions
- AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Torrent – AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Reliable Braindumps – AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Training Questions ???? Easily obtain free download of 「 AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate 」 by searching on ➽ www.pdfvce.com ???? ????Latest Braindumps AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Ppt
- Valid AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Vce ???? Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Sample ???? AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Tutorials ???? Easily obtain 《 AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate 》 for free download through ▶ www.pdfvce.com ◀ ????AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Reliable Test Questions
- Pass Guaranteed Quiz 2023 Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate: Authoritative Reliable AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) Dumps Free ???? Search for ▶ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ◀ on ➡ www.pdfvce.com ️⬅️ immediately to obtain a free download ????AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Valid Dumps Sheet
- Marvelous Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Dumps Free | Easy To Study and Pass Exam at first attempt – Accurate Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) ???? Download 【 AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate 】 for free by simply entering ⮆ www.pdfvce.com ⮄ website ⓂValid AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Questions
- AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Dumps PDF ???? New AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Format ???? Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Sample ???? Open ▶ www.pdfvce.com ◀ enter ⮆ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ⮄ and obtain a free download ⓂNew AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Format
- New APP AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Simulations ???? New AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Book ???? Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Sample ???? Search on 「 www.pdfvce.com 」 for ➡ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ️⬅️ to obtain exam materials for free download ????Trustworthy AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Practice
- AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Tutorials ???? AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Reliable Braindumps Questions ???? New APP AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Simulations ???? The page for free download of ➡ AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate ️⬅️ on ➥ www.pdfvce.com ???? will open immediately ????Valid AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Questions
DOWNLOAD the newest TestPassed AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11B7BZ5fYFz1_zhHsn3oXv0mZybW4-8xQ
Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Dumps Free, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Valid Study Materials, New AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Book, Valid Test AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Fee, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Pdf Format