2023 Latest Exams-boost Professional-Cloud-Developer PDF Dumps and Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-3DODup_CpSmjuLszYfAoe2AzXdXsxnU
Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Test Testking Offering three versions for you, So that our Professional-Cloud-Developer exams cram are always high-quality and stable, When you have chosen the Professional-Cloud-Developer exam questions: Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer, you will have the chance to experience the simulated exam test, You can update the PDF question answers, and it will include the latest and well-researched preparation material for the Professional-Cloud-Developer Valid Exam Notes – Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer exam, Simple text messages, deserve to go up colorful stories and pictures beauty, make the Professional-Cloud-Developer test guide better meet the zero basis for beginners, let them in the relaxed happy atmosphere to learn more useful knowledge, more good combined with practical, so as to achieve the state of unity.
Store log files on a stand-alone system, If you want to know more details about Google Professional-Cloud-Developer dumps VCE, it is our pleasure to serve for you whenever and whatever you want.
Download Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Dumps
I don’t think it a good method for your self-improvement, When other Reliable Professional-Cloud-Developer Practice Materials teachers found him impossible to handle, Gruber took him into her class and flat-out refused to tolerate his backtalk or disrespect.
The letter e” for exponent notation can be either uppercase or lowercase, Offering three versions for you, So that our Professional-Cloud-Developer exams cram are always high-quality and stable.
When you have chosen the Professional-Cloud-Developer exam questions: Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer, you will have the chance to experience the simulated exam test, You can update the PDF question answers, and it will Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Objectives include the latest and well-researched preparation material for the Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer exam.
High-Quality Professional-Cloud-Developer Test Testking & Correct Professional-Cloud-Developer Valid Exam Notes: Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer
Simple text messages, deserve to go up colorful stories and pictures beauty, make the Professional-Cloud-Developer test guide better meet the zero basis for beginners, let them in the relaxed happy atmosphere to learn (https://www.exams-boost.com/google-certified-professional-cloud-developer-real-examdumps-11280.html) more useful knowledge, more good combined with practical, so as to achieve the state of unity.
So customer orientation is the beliefs we honor, One such important certification exam is Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer Professional-Cloud-Developer, The quality of our Professional-Cloud-Developer study materials is trustworthy.
The clients can choose the version which supports Valid Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Notes their equipment on their hands to learn, The pages of our product provide the demo and the aim is to let the client know part of our titles before their purchase and what form our Professional-Cloud-Developer guide torrent is.
Instant Professional-Cloud-Developer download, In addition to high quality and high efficiency of our Professional-Cloud-Developer exam questions, considerate service is also a big advantage of our company.
Download Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 29
HipLocal is a community application designed to facilitate communication between people in close proximity. It is used for event planning and organizing sporting events, and for businesses to connect with their local communities. HipLocal launched recently in a few neighborhoods in Dallas and is rapidly growing into a global phenomenon. Its unique style of hyper-local community communication and business outreach is in demand around the world.
We are the number one local community app; it’s time to take our local community services global. Our venture capital investors want to see rapid growth and the same great experience for new local and virtual communities that come online, whether their members are 10 or 10000 miles away from each other.
HipLocal wants to expand their existing service, with updated functionality, in new regions to better serve their global customers. They want to hire and train a new team to support these regions in their time zones. They will need to ensure that the application scales smoothly and provides clear uptime data.
Existing Technical Environment
HipLocal’s environment is a mix of on-premises hardware and infrastructure running in Google Cloud Platform.
The HipLocal team understands their application well, but has limited experience in global scale applications.
Their existing technical environment is as follows:
* Existing APIs run on Compute Engine virtual machine instances hosted in GCP.
* State is stored in a single instance MySQL database in GCP.
* Data is exported to an on-premises Teradata/Vertica data warehouse.
* Data analytics is performed in an on-premises Hadoop environment.
* The application has no logging.
* There are basic indicators of uptime; alerts are frequently fired when the APIs are unresponsive.
HipLocal’s investors want to expand their footprint and support the increase in demand they are seeing. Their requirements are:
* Expand availability of the application to new regions.
* Increase the number of concurrent users that can be supported.
* Ensure a consistent experience for users when they travel to different regions.
* Obtain user activity metrics to better understand how to monetize their product.
* Ensure compliance with regulations in the new regions (for example, GDPR).
* Reduce infrastructure management time and cost.
* Adopt the Google-recommended practices for cloud computing.
* The application and backend must provide usage metrics and monitoring.
* APIs require strong authentication and authorization.
* Logging must be increased, and data should be stored in a cloud analytics platform.
* Move to serverless architecture to facilitate elastic scaling.
* Provide authorized access to internal apps in a secure manner.
HipLocal wants to reduce the number of on-call engineers and eliminate manual scaling.
Which two services should they choose? (Choose two.)
- A. Use Google Kubernetes Engine for automated deployments.
- B. Use serverless Google Cloud Functions.
- C. Use Google App Engine services.
- D. Use a large Google Compute Engine cluster for deployments.
- E. Use Knative to build and deploy serverless applications.
NEW QUESTION 30
For this question, refer to the HipLocal case study.
HipLocal’s application uses Cloud Client Libraries to interact with Google Cloud. HipLocal needs to configure authentication and authorization in the Cloud Client Libraries to implement least privileged access for the application. What should they do?
- A. Use the default compute service account to interact with Google Cloud.
- B. Create a service account for the application and for each Google Cloud API used by the application.
Export and deploy the private keys used by the application. Use the service account with one Google Cloud API to interact with Google Cloud.
- C. Create an API key. Use the API key to interact with Google Cloud.
- D. Create a service account for the application. Export and deploy the private key for the application. Use the service account to interact with Google Cloud.
NEW QUESTION 31
You want to view the memory usage of your application deployed on Compute Engine. What should you do?
- A. Install the Stackdriver Monitoring Agent.
- B. Install the Stackdriver Client Library.
- C. Use the Stackdriver Metrics Explorer.
- D. Use the Google Cloud Platform Console.
Explanation/Reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43991246/google-cloud-platform-how-to-monitor-memory- usage-of-vm-instances
NEW QUESTION 32
P.S. Free & New Professional-Cloud-Developer dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Exams-boost: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-3DODup_CpSmjuLszYfAoe2AzXdXsxnU
Test Professional-Cloud-Developer Testking, Valid Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Notes, Reliable Professional-Cloud-Developer Practice Materials, Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Objectives, Latest Professional-Cloud-Developer Test Pass4sure, PDF Professional-Cloud-Developer VCE, Valid Study Professional-Cloud-Developer Questions, Professional-Cloud-Developer Latest Test Vce, Unlimited Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Practice, Professional-Cloud-Developer Valid Exam Braindumps, Latest Professional-Cloud-Developer Test Objectives