Besides these, the MCIA-Level-1 book torrent online version will save your money, All test answers of our MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Practice Exam Online examsboost review are tested by our colleagues and approved by our authoritative professionals, Despite the intricate nominal concepts, MCIA-Level-1 exam dumps questions have been streamlined to the level of average candidates, pretense no obstacles in accepting the various ideas, MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Reliable Exam Answers Now we can be the leader in this exam field and have a large number of regular customers from different countries.
However, in an enterprise computing environment, we might want our software (https://www.practicevce.com/MuleSoft/new-mulesoft-certified-integration-architect-level-1-dumps-11536.html) to do something more, The server accepts the requests, performs the data access logic, and transmits the results to the client.
Download MCIA-Level-1 Exam Dumps
Leading with Restraint, Quickly find solutions to the business issues that Practice MCIA-Level-1 Exam Online affect you, I wrote it to provide an entertaining learning tool, including rants on things like the proper use of inheritance and exception safety.
Besides these, the MCIA-Level-1 book torrent online version will save your money, All test answers of our MuleSoft examsboost review are tested by our colleagues and approved by our authoritative professionals.
Despite the intricate nominal concepts, MCIA-Level-1 exam dumps questions have been streamlined to the level of average candidates, pretense no obstacles in accepting the various ideas.
100% Pass Quiz MuleSoft – MCIA-Level-1 – Unparalleled MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 Reliable Exam Answers
Now we can be the leader in this exam field and have a large number of regular customers from different countries, The MCIA-Level-1 exam questions and answers are updated frequently in order to assure its accuracy.
Our staff of company here are to introduce the best MCIA-Level-1 practice materials aiming to relieve you of the anxiety of exam forever, We have a broad market in the world with the high quality of MCIA-Level-1 exam dumps, and if you choose us we will help you pass the exam just one time.
Our MuleSoft practice test software will give you a real exam environment MCIA-Level-1 Reliable Test Tutorial with multiple learning tools that allow you to do a selective study and will help you to get the job that you are looking for.
As for the safe environment and effective product, there are thousands MCIA-Level-1 Exam Dumps Provider of candidates are willing to choose our MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 study question, why don’t you have a try for our study materials, never let you down!
Please give yourself a chance to change your life, MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam is nowadays measured as the standard whichpointers to a brighter future, In the process (https://www.practicevce.com/MuleSoft/new-mulesoft-certified-integration-architect-level-1-dumps-11536.html) of development, it also constantly considers the different needs of users.
HOT MCIA-Level-1 Reliable Exam Answers – High Pass-Rate MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Practice Exam Online: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1
Download MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 43
As a part of design , Mule application is required call the Google Maps API to perform a distance computation. The application is deployed to cloudhub.
At the minimum what should be configured in the TLS context of the HTTP request configuration to meet these requirements?
- A. Download the Google public certificate from a browser, generate a JKS file from it and add it in Truststore as part of the TLS context
- B. Download the Google public certificate from a browser, generate JKS file from it and add it in key store as a part of TLS context
- C. The configuration is built-in and nothing extra is required for the TLS context
- D. Request a private key from Google and create a PKCS12 file with it and add it in keyStore as a part of TLS context
NEW QUESTION 44
An API implementation is being developed to expose data from a production database via HTTP requests. The API implementation executes a database SELECT statement that is dynamically created based upon data received from each incoming HTTP request. The developers are planning to use various types of testing to make sure the Mule application works as expected, can handle specific workloads, and behaves correctly from an API consumer perspective. What type of testing would typically mock the results from each SELECT statement rather than actually execute it in the production database?
- A. Integration testing
- B. Unit testing (white box)
- C. Performance testing
- D. Functional testing (black box)
In Unit testing instead of using actual backends, stubs are used for the backend services. This ensures that developers are not blocked and have no dependency on other systems.
NEW QUESTION 45
An Order microservice and a Fulfillment microservice are being designed to communicate with their dients through message-based integration (and NOT through API invocations).
The Order microservice publishes an Order message (a kind of command message) containing the details of an order to be fulfilled. The intention is that Order messages are only consumed by one Mute application, the Fulfillment microservice.
The Fulfilment microservice consumes Order messages, fulfills the order described therein, and then publishes an OrderFulfilted message (a kind of event message). Each OrderFulfilted message can be consumed by any interested Mule application, and the Order microservice is one such Mute application.
What is the most appropriate choice of message broker(s) and message destination(s) in this scenario?
- A. Order messages are sent to a JMS queue OrderFulfilled messages are sent to a JMS topic The Order microservice Interacts with one JMS provider (message broker) and the Fulfillment microservice interacts with a different JMS provider, so that both message brokers can be chosen and scaled to best support the load of each microservice
- B. Older messages are sent directly to the Fulfillment microservices
OrderFulfilled messages are sent directly to the Order microservice
The Order microservice Interacts with one AMQP-compatible message broker and the Fulfillment microservice Interacts with a different AMQP-compatible message broker, so that both message brokers can be chosen and scaled to best support the toad each microservice
- C. Order messages are sent to a JMS queue OrderFulfilled messages are sent to a JMS topic Both microservices Interact with the same JMS provider (message broker) Instance, which must therefore scale to support the load of both microservices
- D. Order messages are sent to an Anypoint MQ exchange
OrderFulfilted messages are sent to an Anypoint MQ queue
Both microservices interact with Anypoint MQ as the message broker, which must therefore scale to support the toad of both microservices
* If you need to scale a JMS provider/ message broker, – add nodes to scale it horizontally or – add memory to scale it vertically * Cons of adding another JMS provider/ message broker: – adds cost. – adds complexity to use two JMS brokers – adds Operational overhead if we use two brokers, say, ActiveMQ and IBM MQ * So Two options that mention to use two brokers are not best choice. * It’s mentioned that “The Fulfillment microservice consumes Order messages, fulfills the order described therein, and then publishes an OrderFulfilled message. Each OrderFulfilled message can be consumed by any interested Mule application.” – When you publish a message on a topic, it goes to all the subscribers who are interested – so zero to many subscribers will receive a copy of the message. – When you send a message on a queue, it will be received by exactly one consumer. * As we need multiple consumers to consume the message below option is not valid choice: “Order messages are sent to an Anypoint MQ exchange. OrderFulfilled messages are sent to an Anypoint MQ queue. Both microservices interact with Anypoint MQ as the message broker, which must therefore scale to support the load of both microservices” * Order messages are only consumed by one Mule application, the Fulfillment microservice, so we will publish it on queue and OrderFulfilled message can be consumed by any interested Mule application so it need to be published on Topic using same broker. * Correct answer:
NEW QUESTION 46
An organizationis designing a mule application to support an all or nothing transaction between serval database operations and some other connectors so that they all roll back if there is a problem with any of the connectors Besides the database connector , whatother connector can be used in the transaction.
- A. SFTP
- B. ObjectStore
- C. VM
- D. Anypoint MQ
NEW QUESTION 47
Anypoint Exchange is required to maintain the source code of some of the assets committed to it, such as Connectors, Templates, and API specifications.
What is the best way to use an organization’s source-code management (SCM) system in this context?
- A. Organizations need to use Anypoint Exchange as the main SCM system to centralize versioning and avoid code duplication
- B. Organizations can continue to use an SCM system of their choice for branching and merging, as long as they follow the branching and merging strategy enforced by Anypoint Exchange
- C. Organizations need to point Anypoint Exchange to their SCM system so Anypoint Exchange can pull source code when requested by developers and provide it to Anypoint Studio
- D. Organizations should continue to use an SCM system of their choice, in addition to keeping source code for these asset types in Anypoint Exchange, thereby enabling parallel development, branching, and merging
NEW QUESTION 48
MCIA-Level-1 Reliable Exam Answers, Practice MCIA-Level-1 Exam Online, MCIA-Level-1 Reliable Test Tutorial, MCIA-Level-1 Exam Dumps Provider, Useful MCIA-Level-1 Dumps, MCIA-Level-1 New Questions, MCIA-Level-1 Latest Dumps Book, Test MCIA-Level-1 King, MCIA-Level-1 Latest Exam Forum