IELTS Exam 2022
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed to assess a candidate’s English language skills based on four factors: reading, writing, speaking and listening. Also, the assessment of this test is done by group scores ranging from 1 to 9. As a result, secrets to score high in your IELTS 2022 exam.
Since IELTS scores are accepted by more than 10,000 international organizations, it is important that candidates know good scores on IELTS. However, understanding the score range of this exam can be a bit difficult for students. This is because IELTS scores are calculated in a complex way and each section has raw scores. Also, overseas education consultants in India can help you achieve a high score.
IELTS Test Pattern
IELTS consists of four sections: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Each of these sections covers a specific set of questions with a time limit. Candidates must take the reading, writing and listening section of the test on the same day. In the case of the discussion section, it may be scheduled for the afternoon. However, in some cases it can be scheduled within 7 days of the exam.
- The IELTS reading section contains 40 questions and must be completed in 60 minutes.
- The writing section of IELTS contains 2 tasks and must be completed in 60 minutes.
- The IELTS Listening section contains 40 questions and must be completed in 30 minutes. Also, you’ll sometimes have an extra 10 minutes to complete.
- The IELTS Speaking section contains 3 parts and should be completed in approximately 11-14 minutes.
- The last tip to score high in the IELTS exam is to join the best IELTS coaching in Jaipur for the preparation. So, IELTS coaching courses in Jaipur will give you practice material to study.