All versions of Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect test cram materials provide you free demos or showing, You will understand each point of questions and answers with the help of our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect updated study material, DumpStillValid Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Latest Exam Pass4sure has the most professional and efficient customer support team, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect test online engine will contain comprehensive knowledge, which will ensure high hit rate and best pass rate, To keep our questions up to date, we constantly review and revise them to be at par with the latest Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect syllabus for Salesforce certification.
This is to update any older OS X installer with the latest version, And https://www.dumpstillvalid.com/Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect-prep4sure-review.html why is it that in difficult business environments, nefarious companies use the economic downturn as an excuse to treat their employees worse?
Download Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Dumps
Electronic documents for screen viewing, Strategies for developing intellectual humility, Importing Tags Attached to Photos, All versions of Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect test cram materials provide you free demos or showing.
You will understand each point of questions and answers with the help of our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect updated study material, DumpStillValid has the most professional and efficient customer support team.
Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect test online engine will contain comprehensive knowledge, which will ensure high hit rate and best pass rate, To keep our questions up to date, we constantly review and revise them to be at par with the latest Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect syllabus for Salesforce certification.
Free PDF Quiz 2022 Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect High Hit-Rate Torrent
On one hand, our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect study questions can help you increase the efficiency of your work, Am I able to exchange my subscription for 6 months or 1 year Purchased Package?
100% Refund Policy For Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam, Actually, most of the people have found the secret in getting Salesforce Architect certification, Close relationship with customers.
So the clients can enjoy the results of the latest innovation https://www.dumpstillvalid.com/Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect-prep4sure-review.html and achieve more learning resources, Once the pay is done, our customers will receive an e-mail from our company.
Download Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 52
At Universal Containers, Accounts and Contacts are normally visible to all employees, and Proposals (custom object) are visible to the Account owner and managers. However, some Proposals are considered confidential and are managed by a Strategic Proposals team. These Proposals should not be visible to anyone in the Sales group other than the owner and the strategic team.
How should the architect design for this requirement?
- A. Disable Grant Access Using Hierarchies and set an Owner-Based Sharing rule for Strategic Deals team.
- B. Proposal Owner set to the Strategic Deals Team Queue and create an owner-based sharing rule to grant visibility to the Account owner
- C. Proposal Owner set to the Strategic Deals Team Queue and set the Account relationship to Master-Detail.
- D. Disable Grant Access Using Hierarchies and set a Criteria-Based Sharing rule for Strategic Deals team.
NEW QUESTION 53
Users at Universal Containers are complaining that a field has disappeared from the Account page after deploying its latest project. The page layout has not changes with this deployment.
How should the admin troubleshoot this issue?
- A. Log in as user and check several Accounts to isolate the problem records.
- B. Run a Who Sees What report, filtering on Account.
- C. View Field Accessibility in the Object Manager
- D. Review change to Account record types.
NEW QUESTION 54
Universal Containers has recently activated an integration that synchronizes customer information and orders into their CRM of choice: Salesforce.com. One of their largest customers, United Air, has over 12,000 unique contacts. Since the integration was activated, sales reps are having trouble adding contacts to the United Air account. When a sales rep adds a contact, they get the following error message:UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, This issue seems to affect the United Air account and several other large customers. The sales rep can usually save the contact by trying again later in the evening. What should the Architect recommend as a possible solution?
- A. Create a permission set for the sales team to grant them Read/Write access to all account fields.
- B. Remove sharing rules and replace them with Apex sharing for Unite Air and the other large accounts.
- C. Implement an account hierarchy and redistribute the contacts evenly under the child accounts.
- D. Add a role-based sharing rule so all sales team members have Read/Write access to contacts.
NEW QUESTION 55
Universal Containers is updating its Organization-Wide Sharing Settings for the Account Object from a “Public Read/Write” model to a “Private” model, so that they can hide certain national accounts from sales reps and sales managers. These national accounts should only be accessible by sales directors and above. Universal Container’s Role Hierarchy matches its organizational hierarchy. Which two options should the Architect consider when designing the solution? Choose 2 answers
- A. National accounts must be owned by a user who is above the sales managers in the Role Hierarchy.
- B. Sales directors will need a sharing rule created so that they can see accounts owned by Sales Users.
- C. If a sales rep is added to the Opportunity Team for a national account, they will gain access to account data.
- D. Apex managed sharing will have to be disabled for the account object to protect the national accounts.
NEW QUESTION 56
Jane, a support representative at Universal Containers, created a report to view all her open cases that have been created in the past 7 days and saved the report in the “Private Reports” folder.
Who can view and run the report?
- A. The report owner
- B. The report owner and anybody in the role hierarchy above the report owner
- C. The report owner and users with the “View All Data” permission
- D. The report owner and any users who have been given access to the “My Private Reports” folder
NEW QUESTION 57
Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Torrent, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Latest Exam Pass4sure, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Guide Materials, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Test Collection Pdf, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Learning Materials, Practice Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exams Free, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Certification Exam, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Guaranteed Questions Answers, Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect New Test Bootcamp, Practice Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam