Shoes make an essential part of our everyday dressing. Every person whether a kid, man or woman chooses specific kinds of shoes according to their choice and comfort.
Shoes protect us from injuries and pain while walking and doing our daily tasks. They also protect us from dangerous bacterial or fungal infections.
They protect our feet from problems like Athlete’s foot, ingrown toenails and corn.
Shoes give our feet the right kind of support to walk on the ground. They help to manage the right body posture and balance the weight the right way. And not to forget shoes elevate our look to another level.
The markets are flooded with a vast variety of footwear to meet the requirements of different people with different routines, professions and choices.
Types of Heels
There are large varieties of heels available in the market. With the increase in demand, manufacturers have started making heel that not only accentuates your outfit but is also very comfortable. Gone are the days when wearing heels required special skills and practice and only models or actresses could wear them.
Nowadays there are heels that anyone can wear from a teenager at school to corporate head of a company. There is no bar, neither your body nor your age. You can wear them every day wherever you want. All you need to do is have some knowledge about the types of heels available and buy the right ones that upgrade your look & are easy to carry.
Here is a brief guide that will help you buy the right kind of heels:
- Kitten Heels: They are the first to be mentioned as they are the most comfortable and can be worn by anyone. They are small heels, perfect for everyday wear. You can wear them with casual dresses, skirts and other formal wear.
- Peep Toes: Now these types of heels you should own if you wish to add the glam factor. As the name suggests, they show a very little part of your toes, and the height of the heel may vary from 5cm to 10cm. Higher the heels, the more glamorous you look.
- Stilettos: Every woman owns a pair of these fabulous heels and you should not miss them too. They are closed from the front revealing no toes and have heels as high as around 7cm. They are a must for every woman’s wardrobe. They can be worn with dresses, jeans and skirts.
- Wedge Heel: If you wish to wear heels but still go around comfortably doing your jobs for the entire day, then wedges should be your first choice. These types of heels are comfortable to wear as they distribute the weight along the complete foot. So you do not need special practice to balance these.
- Pumps: These are another type of heels you should not miss keeping in your wardrobe. They are covered from the front and have an average heel height and are more comfortable as compared with stilettos. You can find a wide variety of pumps in any Australian online shoe store.
- Ankle Strap Heels: You will love these heels if you wish to flaunt your well-groomed feet. They have a strap around the ankle that gives it support and keeps the foot in place. They can be worn with skirts dresses and jeans.
- High-Heeled Boots: These are high-rise stylish boots that go up to the bottom of your knees. They look great with short dresses and are amazing to wear in winter as they protect you from the harsh cold. They look great with leather jackets and fur coats.
Advantages of Wearing Heels
There are different types of shoes for running, walking, jogging, exercising, and gymming. There are casual wear shoes to be worn at home or formal wear for work. But if you are a woman, the only footwear that should not be missing from your wardrobe is High Heels.
Here are a few reasons why you should invest in good quality High heels shoes:
- Elevate height: Although high heels are the choice of every woman, they work as a saviour if you are a short heightened woman. People tend to overlook and ignore people with short height. Women with an average height of 5 feet often feel insecure and unconfident.
Women with short height usually feel unheard and suffer from stress and low self-esteem. In such cases, wearing high heels helps them look taller and feel taller. This immediately boosts their confidence and they can better present themselves and communicate with others.
- Better Leg Muscles: Women usually have thick calf areas on their legs which makes them conscious about their looks. If you wish to shape the calf muscles, then wearing heels is the best solution.
As you walk wearing high heels, the calf muscle move to and fro, melting down the fat in that area, giving you sharp legs. A lot of women shop for high heels online in Australia to not only enhance their look but to tone their calf areas.
- Look Slimmer: High heels suit all body types. But with curvy women or women who have a heavy stomach or tummy, wearing heels increase their height making them look slimmer or thinner.
Wearing heels affects your entire body posture, you walk steadily with your chest out, and back straight. This not only makes you look in shape but also burns a lot of calories.
You can expect to lose a few pounds and decrease in waist size if you wear the right kind of heels.
- Healthy Ankles in Later Stages: Heels were blamed for a long time for causing pain and joint issues in women. However, recent research has proved that these problems are not related to using heels at all.
On the contrary, the usual joint & ankle problems that do develop in men & women in older age causing various problems do not develop in women who wear heels more often.
Hence heels are an amazing way to keep your legs healthy and pain-free even in old age.
- Improves Style Quotient: Well it is no hidden fact that wearing high heels raises the glam factor. Wear any ordinary dress and replace your flat footwear with high heels and you are ready to slay.
Whether you attending a party, a corporate seminar, or a day out with your friends, heels are your perfect companion. They enhance your appearance and make you look sexy.
Once you are confident about your appearance you feel confident from the inside and can leave a lasting impression on others.
What you wear not only affects whomsoever you meet but also yourself. Your clothes and shoes should not only match your personality and style but also be comfortable to carry every day. They should make you confident and smart.
A Shoe Addition is an Australian online Shoe Store where you can find a wide variety of heels of different heights. You can check their website and buy the heels that best match your style & comfort requirements.
Always remember the fact that no matter where you go and whom you are with, you should be comfortable and confident in what you wear. So shop wisely and look beautiful every day.